Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Recording of a Fairy Tale Therapy Session (story)

"I don't know what to say mister."

"Well Miss Riding Hood, your mother set up these therapy sessions after your encounter with the wolf."

"Is she mad at me? Oh I'm real sorry, I won't go off the path again. I won't, promise I-I-"

sound of crying

"It's ok. Nobody is mad at you. We're just concerned. Did the wolf harm you in anyway?"

"No sir, the woodsman saved me."

"Yes I was informed of that. You must feel very grateful to him."

"I-I guess so sir..."

"You sound unsure."

"The wolf, he just wanted to eat me. And that's just what wolves do right? And being eaten isn't so bad really...."

"Surely you aren't sympathising with the wolf?"

"No! I mean it's just that...well...it's just...."

"What?"

"I can kinda understand eating something, but I can't understand what the woodsman wants. And guess I owe him something cuz he saved me but I don't know what he wants except he reminds of the wolf sometimes. The way he looks at me. And I'm kinda scared, but he isn't gonna eat me or anything so I don't understand it."


sounds of crying recommences

No comments:

Post a Comment