Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why I can't go to the library anymore(story)

I had a bad day. It started when I woke up. I woke up because of my parents screaming and I won't ever be able to forget those screams cuz they were so awful. Turns out my parents were being tortured to death by an insane murderer. I got tortured a bit too but not to death cuz the murderer remembered was late for an appointment. Anyway I was so busy being tortured that I was almost late for school. It wouldn't have mattered much though cuz after I got there the school burned down and I heard a lot of people burn to death and I won't ever be able to forget those screams cuz they were so awful. They brought me to a hospital but I didn't have any injuries so they just had me meet with a psychologist. But the psychologist hated me for some reason and said that I deserved what I got anyway. So I left the hospital and went walking through town without really having any idea of where to go. And I ended up coming across the murderer. The murderer was real happy cuz he was a perfectionist and he hated an unfinished job more than anything. So I got tortured some more but didn't get killed cuz the murder was insane remember and started to hallucinate and forgot all about me. He started to scream about all the horrible things he's done and I won't ever be able to forget those screams cuz they were so awful. It started to rain so I looked for somewhere to go. I found a library and went inside. I was feeling real tired cuz of how bad my day was so I fell asleep by accident. And I got woke up by the librarian cuz I was whimpering in my sleep and you aren't allowed to make noise in a library. And she was real mad cuz I was wet and bloody and the chair I was sitting on was getting wet and bloody too. So she kicked me out of the library and told me I wasn't allowed to come back. And that's why I can't go to the library anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment